- Unique texture: the ONLY aubergine that keeps shape when cooked.
- Vegan meaty taste and texture. Sweet spicy taste and unique flavour when cooked.
- Ideally for grilling.
- It absorbs less oil when sliced fried in oil.
- small size fruit; oval to egg shape.
- forms single or bunches of 2 fruits.
- Smooth greenish WHITE fruit; green calyx
- Average weight: 150 - 180 g.
- Size: 12 x19x20cm (length x top circumference x near bottom circumference
- Compact, medium to tall height, upright shrubby plant with large leaves.
- Crop cover (top crop circumference) 300 cm if grown in Standard Tech without pruning in SW Europe. Inter-node 11.5 cm. Stem distance from cotyledons to the node of the first flower- short to medium. When grown in greenhouse High Tech hydroponics it grows >4 m with pruning.
- About 60 to 70 days from transplanting to maturity.
- Suitable to grow in greenhouse hydroponics or soil under High Tech (NW Europe) with pruning or Standard Tech (SW Europe & Turkey).
- In fields under warm conditions even in arid climate.
- Could be grown “pots” in soil outside under sheltered places of home gardens in summer anywhere in the world, g. London, Toronto, Paris, Rome, Turin, Berlin, Brugge, Brussels, Sydney, Brisbane, Barcelona etc.
Eggplant Flemish Egg seeds
10 seeds of Eggplant Flemish Egg
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Sympli Good Food. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.