- Red mild hot cornetto point paprika pepper.
- Degree of hotness: about 3000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units).
- Brix index: 8%
- Ideally for stuffing, ceviche or sauce making.
- Compact crop cover -122-136 cm without pruning under Standard Tech of SW Europe. Medium to tall plant height. No staking required in fields. . When grown in greenhouse High Tech hydroponics it grows >4 m with pruning.
- Early to medium maturity type. Under average conditions about 75 days from transplanting to harvest but under sunny and warm conditions 60 days.
- Could be grown in soil or hydroponics in Standard Tech without pruning in SW Europe or anywhere in the world
- Suitable to grow in greenhouse hydroponics or soil under High Tech (NW Europe or anywhere) with pruning
Soft Sarah pepper seeds
10 seeds of Soft Sarah pepper
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Sympli Good Food. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.